Thursday, January 13, 2011

Late

Sometimes I am a bit late with adopting new technology. I haven't yet embraced the so called 'social media' like Facebook and Twitter. Tonight I will experience something new (for me) in the age of the internet. I will participate in a webinar on late gestation. This webinar will focus on the feeding and management of the pregnant female (sheep/goat) during her last month of pregnancy. I am very curious how this will be. Haven't been participating in seminars or collages for at least two years because of living - how will I say it - at the end of the world. If this webinar-thing works fine I will be going for many more. Never too old to learn more about livestock management.
It will be a long night..... the webinar is scheduled in the evening in the USA so somewhere after midnight in Slovakia.

No comments: